Welcome To Our School
We are part of BMAT, a multi academy trust in the South East.
Little Parndon is a safe, harmonious and values led school. Our values support our children to be happy and self-confident individuals with strong morals and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- To value and respect other people’s views, beliefs, cultures and religions, both in school and in the wider community, promoting equality and inclusion and encouraging all children to become responsible citizens;
- To work as a team with parents, carers, children, staff, governors and the community, maintaining good relationships within and outside school;
- To provide an interesting, inclusive and stimulating curriculum that is relevant and accessible to all pupils
- To provide an environment that enables children to develop curiosity and independence, an environment that is;
- Caring, stimulating, intellectually and emotionally secure and physically safe in which to work and learn.
All our pupils are encouraged to respect the rights of others, aspire for success, aim for excellence and achieve their full potential. Having a clear vision and strong values demonstrates our commitment to the pupils and parents at Little Parndon. As a school we whole heartedly believe every child matters and we provide quality education to shape lifelong learners.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find all the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
Thank you for visiting!
Mrs K Clark
Head of School